Friday, September 20, 2013

photo manipulation ethics

1A&B. The article is mainly about how people manipulated images and the consequences that followed. I think this type of photo editing could be both unethical or acceptable. It just really depends on what picture they're using it for and what reasons they're using it for.



2. I chose this photo for the most unethical because they should've in my opinion kept her head on her own body. I don't think they should alter how someone looks just so other people can see it and be pleased.

The manipulation that I thought was the least unethical was the picture where they moved the pyramids closer together. I just don't think it matters where the pyramids were placed in the picture because they were just moving it so it would fit on the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment