Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Africa

These pictures are so cool. I really like them. I think it's really cool how he gets so close to the animals. My favorite photo is the one of the giraffes.


This picture is my favorite mostly because I love giraffes. I like how they're just there in their natural habitat. The simplicity rule is definitely in this picture. The background is just the sky so it's really easy to see what the main focus of the picture is. There's no merger. I think there might be rule of thirds.


Photographer: Nick Brandt.

He uses a Pentax 6711 with only two fixed lenses.
He wants to show the animals in their state of being before they are no longer here. Or in the wild.
I think his hope is that maybe with his photos people will realize that humans and animals are equal and have an equal right to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment