Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Great Black and White Photographers, PART 3.

1. What first caught my eye about the photographer's photos is that they both had to do with nature. i like how the rocks looked like they just went on forever. and i just liked everything about the waterfall picture.

2.


I see all the trees in front of me. I see the reflection of the trees in the water, and the rocks popping out of it.
I hear the birds from the other side. And leaves falling as the squirrels jump from tree to tree. 
I smell the water that's in front of me. and all of the nature that is around
I feel peaceful. Looking and seeing nothing but nature around me makes me feel joyful. As if the worries of my life simply disappeared.


I see the water flowing in front of me really fast. 
I feel the wind and the mist of the raging water splashing off the rocks, hitting my arms and my face. 
I smell all of the water that is going by. 
I feel happy just being here with nothing else to think about except for everything in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment